The Lions Eye Institute (LEI):
- To the fullest extent permitted by the law, is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with the use of this website;and
- Excludes liability, whether that liability arises under contract, tort (including negligence or statute) for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (without limitation loss of revenue and loss of, or damage to, data) suffered or incurred in connection with this website.
Without limiting the general disclaimer, LEI:
- Makes no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of any material or as to its merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The LEI is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this website or if that information is not up to date;
- Will not be liable for disruptions to this website; and
- Is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this website or any external site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select to use from this website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems
Contact Lions Laser Vision
Please call us at Lions Laser Vision and speak with one of our clinical coordinators who will be able to answer your questions and schedule an initial consultation with one of our refractive surgeons.
Alternatively, complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
PHONE: 08 9381 0758
FAX: 08 9381 0700
Lions Eye Institute
Lions Laser Vision
2 Verdun Street
Nedlands WA 6009
St John of God Murdoch
Murdoch Medical Centre
100 Murdoch Dr
Murdoch WA 6150