The Lions Eye Institute (LEI):
- To the fullest extent permitted by the law, is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with the use of this website;and
- Excludes liability, whether that liability arises under contract, tort (including negligence or statute) for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (without limitation loss of revenue and loss of, or damage to, data) suffered or incurred in connection with this website.
Without limiting the general disclaimer, LEI:
- Makes no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of any material or as to its merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The LEI is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this website or if that information is not up to date;
- Will not be liable for disruptions to this website; and
- Is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this website or any external site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select to use from this website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems